Saturday, July 14, 2007

Czech Blog

So, I have officially launched a blog for my Czech trip... just so there's not the whole intermingling between my more informal discussion blog (this one) and my experience in Czech blog... so, yea, check there for updates while I am overseas and follow up afterwards!
www.camsinczech.blogspot.com

4 comments:

eternity said...

Hi, I inviting u to

http://www.newcreation.org.sg/testimonies/testimonies.htm

Anonymous said...

[url=http://kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big8.jpg[/img][/url]

מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שירות חדרים אנחנו מציעים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים כמו כן ישנו במקום שירות חדרים הכולל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם...

לפרטים נא לפנות לאתרנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

Free ebay finally


Sometimes I get lucky, finding a http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE ecommerce website was a life changer for me. After I used it for one month I earn $100.


I love http://www.BuySellDirect.net because it is FREE

Anonymous said...

Hi


I know I am onto something good, now I can use http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE to sell and make extra money.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the future of E-commerce to buy direct from the manufacturer and sell direct to consumers FREE. Their service is rock solid and most important 100% FREE